I have had many clients and each of them is unique in their own little ways. Don’t get me wrong I love all of them.
For this blog, I would like to share some of the characteristics of my clients that for sure most of you can totally relate with.
These are the clients that we wanted to give the best client award (just kidding). Let’s go through the list, shall we? This blog is for humor purposes only. Let’s not get too serious with life.
WANT TO BE NOMINATED FOR THE BEST CLIENT AWARD?
- Start the conversation with the words, “price” or negotiating on the first 2 sentences.
- Be sure to ask about the silk and mink.
- Make an appointment for 8 am, then change the appointment at three, but finally, do not show up, and don’t pick up the phone.
- You come 40 minutes early the scheduled time to make chit chat.
- Come with the girlfriend/boyfriend/mother/child/dog/squad.
- Drunk and it looks likes you wanted to invite your lash artist for more drinks.
- Sick to the highest level.
- Keep asking how much longer throughout the procedure, and then sigh very loudly.
- Answer your phone during the procedure, and constantly asking the lash artist to check who is calling or texting you.
- After 2 days, be sure to call the lash artist that you have lost 3 eyelashes, and are now going completely bald on your lashes.
- After 1.5 months, you realize that tomorrow you desperately need new lashes and start calling to schedule an emergency fill, the best time to call is after 12am. At this time your lash artist is in the best mood to speak with her favorite clients.
To my clients, you are all special to me. To my future clients, please check out the list and hopefully you already know what not to do for your 1st ever appointment with me.