Tweezers are lash artists number 1 tool essential in their arsenal in creating beautiful lash sets. So how can a beginner lash artist find herself a perfect tweezer?
Having the right tools is crucial for doing great work. The improper tweezers can create not only delays in your work, but also pain in the short and long term.
As a beginner, I struggled so much to find the right tweezers when I was starting my journey in the lash industry. My tweezers were not functioning and I had no idea what’s happening. I couldn’t understand what were the important characteristics of a good tweezer. I eventually persisted and tried multiple brands, and eventually found the winning combination
I finally chose to begin my own lash supply company because I wanted to help other lash artists who were having trouble finding the right tweezers.
This is an image to show you how to hold the tweezers in the best possible way and where your hands should be placed.
First of all, Lash artists, you must remember when you are on the hunt for lash tweezers: You will get what you pay for.
There are tweezers that are affordable, but please don’t go the cheap route. I promise you, there are affordable but of high-quality tweezers.
Don't skimp on the quality of your daily lash tool to save money. The most crucial thing to look for in extension tweezers is quality.
I strongly advise searching for medical-grade steel while shopping for high-quality products. Stainless steel sterilizes, does not rust, and is extremely durable!
Yet beware: I've come across some professional companies who claim their tweezers are made of medical-grade steel, but they corroded!
Your eyelash tweezers will be your friend so better get purchase it from a reputable company that you trust with the quality. I recommend looking for a company that offers refunds in case the tweezers are of poor quality and don’t function to your liking.
Many PRO lash artists are using different tweezers for different sets, and different parts of their job. For example, on the inner corners some lash artists only like to work with the short boot lash tweezer, meanwhile, while working on classic sets they will use an isolation tweezer and a curved dolphin tweezer.
When it's heavy, your wrist will most likely become fatigued and stressed. Imagine getting hand fatigue five or more times a day. If you see a lot of clients in a day, this isn't a good idea. This is why I highly advocate for a very light ergonomic design; believe me when I say you will thank me.
5 of our most popular lash tweezers are now available to purchase in this bundle.
- Short Tip tweezers are recommended for 2D – 6D Volume with 0.06, 0.07, and 0.10 mm lashes. The light grip makes it easy to hold lash fans in place while applying lashes. Great for beginners to volume lashing.
- Created with a precise tip, these straight isolation tweezers have a thin tip for perfect isolation. Perfect for removing lash strips from the case, and all the other tasks you shouldn’t use your volume tweezers for.
- We recommend these for more control and a very precise tip. Ideal for Mega Volume and work well for 3 – 8D Russian Volume.
- This 4 1/4-inch sharp tip tweezer features a thin, lightweight precision tip, providing excellent pick up for classic or pre-made fan pick up. The fine point tip is perfect for isolating and popping off grown out lashes. This tweezer presents a light, comfortable hand feel. The added length and fine L-tip let you keep every lash in plain view, allowing you some serious flexibility while applying a variety of lashes.
- L Shape: L shape lash extension tweezers are excellent tools when you make handmade volume fans and picking up and attaching them. This is a great tweezer for beginners as well as seasoned lash artists.
- ThousandLashes’ Short Tip tweezer is recommended for 2D – 6D Volume with 0.06, 0.07, and 0.10 mm lashes. The light grip makes it easy to hold lash fans in place while applying lashes. Great for beginners to volume lashing.
- ThousandLashes’ Dolphin Tweezer is curved tweezer and amazing for classic and volume. This is a great tweezer for beginner lash artists as well as advanced artists. Recommended for classic and volume.
- Perfect for the beginner as well as advanced lash artists and eyelash extensions professionals, these l tweezers allow very precise application of eyelash extensions.
- Perfect Ergonomic Design: A comfortable design to make sure you can hold the tweezer firmly and maintain accuracy during use.
- Quality Assurance: Each of our products undergoes a rigorous lash artist inspection and testing.
- These dolphin eyelash extension tweezers are great for working with volume lashes as well as mega volume lashes.
At the end of the day, you should get along with your tweezer’s, the right tweezers will cause less hand tension and you can perform your lash sets without hand fatigue.
Blogposts that you will find useful. Check them out below: