Super BonderRegular price $39.00 Save $-39.00
Introducing this new revolutionary product that can save both you and your clients time, money and maximize retention
WHAT IT IS
ThousandLashes Super Bonder is special because it can be directly applied to the lash extension bond that has been formed with the adhesive and the natural lash.
To avoid spillage due to air pressure during transit, the product is 10ML inside a 15ML bottle.
HOW TO USE
- Wait for 2 minutes after the last lash application to apply the Super Bonder
- Apply 2 drops onto a microfibre brush. Do not soak, the brush should only be slightly wet, not dripping in the product
- Wipe adhesive bonding points
- Allow drying for 2 minutes
- No need for nanomisters or nebulizers after
WHY TRY OUR SUPER BONDER
- Works amazing with ALL kinds of adhesives
- Works great for ALL sets of lashes – CLASSIC, HYBRID, VOLUME & MEGA VOLUME. When used in combination with ThousandLashes Incredible Retention Primer, the highest possible retention is achieved
- Cures the Cyanoacrylate making it flexible
- The Super Bonder allows the bond to be more elastic, more porous and less prone to breakage
- Maximizes retention by 1.5 weeks
- Our lash sealant seals the lashes within 4 minutes
- Lashes of the client can get wet the same day. The client is not limited in keeping their lashes dry for 48HRS
- Reduces sensitivity to clients
HOW DOES THIS WORK
Cyanoacrylate is the main ingredient in the glue that holds the extension and lashes together. One of the reasons why lashes fall out after a while is that normal dried Cyanoacrylate is not very flexible.
The Super Bonder's job is to give the adhesive more elasticity, making the bonds more flexible and therefore resulting in better retention. Without shock curing, Super Bonder rapidly polymerizes the adhesive. Irritations and sensitivities are greatly reduced when the adhesive fumes are sealed.
Additionally, the lashes are safe to get wet after 3 minutes because the bonds have been sealed! You and your clients won't have to wait another 24-48 hours to go to the gym or wash your lashes.
SAY GOODBYE TO NANOMISTERS AND NEBULIZERS!
You won't need to use a nanomister or nebulizer at the end of each appointment if you use our Super Bonder. The curing process begins from the outer layer by using these water devices to cure adhesives, and humidity stays in the adhesive.
Super Bonder uses cyanoacrylate and begins the curing process from inside, pushing humidity out and resulting in a tighter bond. Water curing evaporates from the adhesive's porous surface, but Super Bonder seals the adhesive's surface, ensuring any fumes from the adhesive are contained within the adhesive bond.
A porous surface means that even after the cyanoacrylate has healed, a small amount of fumes is still produced. This is what triggers the glue fumes to give clients a "burning" feeling. The adhesive loses some of its retaining power when these fumes evaporate, however with the Super Bonder, these fumes are contained, resulting in better retention.
Free shipping for order 150$ and more. Free returns. All the time. Read more about our shipping & returns policies.
- Returns and exchanges of unopened, resellable products (Excluding adhesive) are accepted within fourteen (14) days of the date on the original purchase receipt.
- Returning Adhesive read here
- Buyer will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Chat with us or Call / Text Us at 1-760-707-3479