ULTRA SOFT BRUSH LASH SHAMPOORegular price $8.00 Save $-8.00
Ultra Soft Brush for Lash Shampoo is specially designed to clean lashes with our Lash Shampoo. An amazing retail item for your clients to take home! The irreplaceable tool you can use during application and throughout the wear of your fluffy lashes.
We provide an effective clean tool for you, ThousandLashes’ Lash Shampoo Brush, the brush hair is of good quality and soft, very comfortable to use on your face, won’t irritate your tender skin.
This gentle brush cleanses can break up any oils or makeup residue still left on the lashes; Leaving your lashes and face feel clean, you can always have one of these for your home travel kit.
- Good quality: the nose brush fiber, soft and comfortable to use
- The soft head is firmly attached, which will not irritate your tender skin
- Function: special for eyelash extensions
- The nose cleaner brushes are able to go deep into pore for cleaning performance on the face, nose and any cosmetic residue
- Face cleaning tools, deep clean and soft and comfortable
- The brush head can be bent slightly as you need.
- Wide applications: nose pore cleaning brush can help to cleanses deep down pore, cleansing oils, blackheads or makeup residues, great for daily use, easy to carry and store, also is a good choice for you on a trip
Multifunctional makeup brush
The shampoo brush is multifunctional, can be applied as a facial mask brush, eyelash cleaning brush, and blackhead remove brush.
Squeaky Clean Lashes
Keeping your lash extensions clean is incredibly important! The super-soft bristles will gently and effortlessly remove any dirt, dust, or makeup residue from your lashes and around your eyelids.
Not Just for Lashes
In addition to being the perfect eyelash extension cleaning brushes, these luxurious brushes can also be used for cleansing pores and removing excess oil on your face, nose, and eyes.
Perfect For Home & Salon Use
Lash techs looking to add something special to their supplies will enjoy using these brushes with a foam lash cleanser. Lash lovers can ensure their lash extensions are kept clean from the day-to-day grime by using these disposable tools daily.
Clean Lashes Are Happy Lashes
If you love your lash extensions then you’ll probably know just how important it is for you to keep your lashes clean! Having a great aftercare routine will prolong the life of your lashes and ensure that they’re free from the grime that we come into contact with on a day-to-day basis leaving your lashes looking as good as they did on day 1!
How To Clean Eyelash Extensions
- Wet the brush and apply a small amount of shampoo/cleanser.
- Apply the cleanser to the lashes and around the eye area to remove make-up and oil residue.
- Using gentle movements, brush up and down along the lashes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Gently brush lashes with a clean lash wand/mascara brush.
- Repeat 2-3 times per week or daily for best results.
Enough quantity for you to share with your friends and family; These lash shampoo brushes are great for separating eyelashes before or after mascara application.
Get rid of makeup residue
The extremely fine brush fibers can effectively clean the dirt deeply hidden in the pores, and give back you a tight and clean face. This gentle brush cleanses deep down to break up any oils or makeup residue still left on the lashes. Leaving your lashes/skin feel squeaky clean. Also, can be use for pore cleaning and removing black dots on skin.
Cleanse your lash extensions daily and they’ll last longer and look awesome! Don’t go out with dirty lashes!