LASH ARTIST PRACTICE WORKBOOKRegular price $59.00 Save $0.00
A MUST-HAVE FOR LASH ARTISTS LOOKING TO GAIN CONFIDENCE AND PERFECT THEIR LASH SKILLS BEFORE JUMPING INTO THE REAL DEAL
WHAT IT IS
Can you guess how many people have said they want to learn how to apply lashes and be a lash artist but are afraid to practice with their friends or family members? Probably many because no one wants to look silly if they mess up!
This workbook has been designed to help beginner and intermediate lash artists perfect their lash skills, improve their confidence as they are working up the courage to practice on real clients, and show you that it's okay if you look silly…not everyone looks like a professional the first time around.
- Most lash courses are between 1-4 days long, which is not enough time to master the different concepts required to feel confident as a lash artist.
- These topics are presented so that they can be practiced with various exercises designed to help the lash artist master these concepts and be confident as a lash artist.
- The workbook comes with round sponges similar to the client's eyelid. They are great for practicing the various micro-movements needed to become a confident lash artist.
- This workbook has an erase marker meant to practice writing out different maps and notes, which can later be erased.
- The goal is for the lash artist to be able to practice as many times as they need to achieve mastery of the skills required.
- Once the lash artist feels confident working with the sponges, a lash mannequin can be used to practice some of the exercises in this workbook. Additional sponges can be purchased on our website if needed.
- This document is protected by copyright infringing copyright-protected images and content owned by Thousandlashes LLC. It is not to be reproduced and copied as legal action will be taken.
We don't accept returns for the LASH ARTIST PRACTICE WORKBOOK and the sale is final.
THE PRACTICE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WORKBOOK
- Lash fan making
- Lash mapping
- Lash direction
- Working with difficult lashes
- Mixing different types of lash curls
- 1 workbook
- 3 pcs sponges for practice
- 1 eraser pen
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Which means we stand by our products 100%. If you have a problem, we will solve it.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, in the rare event that anything goes wrong, your item is missing or issues with your order, please contact us, and we'll make it right!
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping for order 150$ and more. Free returns. All the time. Read more about our shipping & returns policies.
- Returns and exchanges of unopened, resellable products (Excluding adhesive) are accepted within fourteen (14) days of the date on the original purchase receipt.
- Returning Adhesive read here
We have a dedicated lash artist on-call 24/7 available to answer your questions and concerns. If you have a question about our products, or about lashing in general, call / text us at 7607073479 and we will gladly help you out.
You can also email us your questions email@example.com