SUPER BONDER FOR LASH EXTENSIONS-SAMPLERegular price $6.95 USD Save $0.00 USD
Introducing this new revolutionary product that can save both you and your clients time, money and maximize retention
WHAT IT IS
Are you tired of falling eyelash extensions? There's nothing more frustrating than extensions slipping and falling off.
Thousandlashes Super Bonder is a must-have for every lash artist. Because natural lashes are soft, extensions can slip off. The bonder helps to lock the eyelash extensions into place and makes the lashes last longer. The ingredients in this formula also keep them from falling out. Our bonder is unique because it may be applied straight to the extension bond between the adhesive and the natural lash. Its unique formulation gently opens the hair cuticles without harming the natural lashes, allowing the adhesive to grip and hold better for improved retention.
- Super bonder cures the extensions from the outside to the inside of attachment, effectively curing them to the natural lashes without the effects of shock curing.
- Volume 1.5ml
- It works incredibly with ALL kinds of adhesives.
- Great to use for ALL sets of lashes – CLASSIC, HYBRID, VOLUME & MEGA VOLUME.
- The highest possible retention is achieved when used in combination with ThousandLashes Incredible Retention Primer.
- The super bonder is a glue accelerator that cures the Cyanoacrylate and seals the lashes within 4 minutes.
- The super bonder allows the bond to be more elastic, porous, and less prone to breakage.
- It provides superior hold and protection for the longevity of your lash extensions - maximizes retention by 1.5 weeks.
- The client's lashes can get wet the same day, not limited to keeping their lashes dry for 48 hours.
- The bonder reduces sensitivity to clients, allowing them to enjoy their new lashes longer.
- The perfect tool for speed lashing.
- It will eliminate any clumping of the lashes, so lash application results in a smoother look and feel.
- For professional use only
HOW TO USE
- After your last lash application, wait for 2 minutes to apply the Super Bonder.
- Apply 2 drops onto a microfibre brush. Do not soak. The brush should only be slightly wet, not dripping in the product.
- Wipe adhesive bonding points.
- Allow drying for 2 minutes.
- No need for nano misters or nebulizers after.
Intended for professional use only.
We are not responsible for the misuse of products.
HOW DOES THIS WORK
Cyanoacrylate is the main ingredient in the glue that holds the extension and lashes together. One of the reasons why lashes fall out after a while is that normal dried Cyanoacrylate is not very flexible.
The Super Bonder's job is to give the adhesive more elasticity, making the bonds more flexible and resulting in better retention. Without shock curing, Super Bonder rapidly polymerizes the adhesive. Irritations and sensitivities are significantly reduced when the adhesive fumes are sealed.
Additionally, the lashes are safe to wet after 3 minutes because the bonds have been sealed! You and your clients won't have to wait another 24-48 hours to go to the gym or wash your lashes.
NO NEED TO USE A NANO MISTER
You won't need to use a nano mister or nebulizer at the end of each appointment if you use our Super Bonder. The curing process begins with the outer layer using these water devices to cure adhesives, and humidity stays in the adhesive.
Super Bonder uses Cyanoacrylate and begins the curing process from inside, pushing humidity out and resulting in a tighter bond. Water curing evaporates from the adhesive's porous surface, but Super Bonder seals the adhesive's surface, ensuring any fumes from the adhesive are contained within the adhesive bond.
A porous surface means that even after the Cyanoacrylate has healed, a small amount of fumes is still produced. This triggers the glue fumes to give clients a "burning" feeling. The adhesive loses some of its retaining power when these fumes evaporate. However, with the Super Bonder, these fumes are contained, resulting in better retention.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU USE TOO MUCH BONDER
Super Bonder is an essential liquid for lash extensions, providing a stronghold. However, if you use too much bonder, the bond will be weakened. If the humidity is extremely high (above 78 percent), your glue will cure quickly without a bonder, so adding one would be like using too much product.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Which means we stand by our products 100%. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it or send you a new product.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, in the rare event that anything goes wrong, your item is missing or issues with your order, please contact us, and we'll make it right!
Free shipping for order 150$ and more. Free returns. All the time. Read more about our shipping & returns policies.
- Returns and exchanges of unopened, resellable products (Excluding adhesive) are accepted within fourteen (14) days of the date on the original purchase receipt.
- Returning Adhesive read here
INFO: Ingrediens & MSDS
We have a dedicated lash artist on-call 24/7 available to answer your questions and concerns. If you have a question about our products, or about lashing in general, call / text us at 7607073479 and we will gladly help you out.
You can also email us your questions firstname.lastname@example.org