Eye-shaped Practice SpongesRegular price $4.00 Save $-4.00
WANT TO PRACTICE YOUR LASHING TECHNIQUES? DO IT WITH THE HELP OF THESE EYE-SHAPED SPONGES!
WHAT IT IS
We all know that practice makes perfect, and these Eye Shaped Practice Sponges are the ideal shape and surface for practice. The unique shape allows you to practice your lashing techniques with a similar shape of your client's eye shape and eyelid.
With these eye-shaped sponges, you can get down to business in no time!
When you're learning how to map, style, and fan lashes, there's nothing better than practice—so we made it easier.
Use them to improve your skills or give them to students so they can perfect their technique.
They also work on lashes of all sizes!
A must-have for any beginner lash artist, also good for educators that want their students to practice on special sponges.
- Perfect for beginners or students who are learning their lashing techniques
- Eye-shaped practice sponges for lash fan and lash application practice
- Perfect to practice mapping techniques
- Great for practicing lash layering techniques
- 6 pcs per pack
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Which means we stand by our products 100%. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it or send you a new product.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, in the rare event that anything goes wrong, your item is missing or issues with your order, please contact us, and we'll make it right!
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping for orders of 150$ and more. Free returns. All the time. Read more about our shipping & returns policies.
- Returns and exchanges of unopened, resellable products (Excluding adhesive) are accepted within fourteen (14) days of the date on the original purchase receipt.
- Returning Adhesive read here
We have a dedicated lash artist on-call 24/7 available to answer your questions and concerns. If you have a question about our products, or about lashing in general, call/text us at 7607073479 and we will gladly help you out.
You can also email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org