LASH & BROW LIFT KITRegular price $6.95 USD Save $0.00 USD
YOUR ESSENTIAL LASH AND BROW LIFT SOLUTION
WHAT IT IS
Introducing our LASH & BROW LIFT KIT – an essential companion for both lash and brow artists! This is your ultimate solution for beautifully lifted lashes and perfect brows, all in a single, easy-to-use kit. Imagine experiencing the amazing effects of a lash lift and brow lamination service, expertly performed a bit over an hour. This isn't just about saving time as a lash and brow artist – it's also about achieving the best possible results and increasing your earning potential.
- Easy to use and delivering professional-grade results, our kit brings out the natural beauty of your clients' lashes and brows.
- Your clients deserve the best, so offer them the transformative experience they've been eagerly waiting for.
- 5 bubble capsules per box.
How To Apply on Lashes:
- Make sure to clean the client's lashes and get rid of any makeup residue.
- Put the eye pads underneath the client's eyelids to protect their skin. For better processing, cover your client's eyes with a silicone ribbon.
- Add Bonding gel #0 to the lash rods to secure them, then position them on the upper portion of the eyelid and ensure correct lash placement. Gently roll and place the lashes onto the silicone rod, with precision.
- Apply Perm balm #1 from the base of the lash to 3/4 of the way up the lashes, and lift the lashes from the lash rods using adhesive or balm before covering the clients' lashes with plastic wrap or silicone ribbon. Timing guidelines are provided below.
- Remove the perm balm # 1 with a cotton tip or make-up remover pad, then add Setting cream # 2 to the lashes and cover the clients' lashes with plastic wrap or silicone ribbon. Timing guidelines are provided below.
- Fill a rinsing bowl with warm water, tilt the client's head to the side, damp a cotton pad, and gently pull the silicone rod away from the eyelid.
- After removing the lift rods from the top of the client's eyelid, nourish the lashes using Nourishing Serum #3.
How To Apply on Brows:
- Make sure to remove any makeup residue from the clients' brows. Check if the client is a good fit for the brow lift and prepare for treatment.
- Apply #1 Perm Balm to one brow at a time using a tiny brush, being careful not to touch the skin. As the gel begins to work, straighten the brows by brushing them in the desired direction with a micro and a mascara brush.
- Make sure the brows are combed straight up into an upright position and cover the brows with plastic wrap. Timing guidelines are provided below.
- Remove the plastic wrap and remove the Bonding gel#0 using a dry cotton tip. Apply Setting cream #2 evenly to brows and cover with plastic wrap. Timing guidelines are provided below.
- Remove the plastic wrap, damp it with a dry cotton tip, and apply Nourishing serum #3 to hydrate your client's brows.
Setting time depends on the strength of clients' lashes + brow type
Thin hair: apply for 5-6 min ~ Medium hair: apply for 6-8 min ~ Thick hair: apply for 7-9 mins
If you are using a lifting balm instead of bonding gel # 0, allow the step #1 perm balm and step #2 setting cream to stay for an additional 2 minutes to allow for better product penetration.
Shelf life: 18 months (unopened) / 24 hours after opening
Store below 30˚C and avoid direct sunlight
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. This means we stand by our products 100%. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it or send you a new product.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, in the rare event that anything goes wrong, your item is missing or issues with your order, please contact us, and we'll make it right!
Free shipping for orders 150$ and more. Free returns. All the time. Read more about our shipping & returns policies.
- Returns and exchanges of unopened, resellable products (Excluding adhesive) are accepted within fourteen (14) days of the date on the original purchase receipt.
- Returning Adhesive read here
We have a dedicated lash artist on-call 24/7 available to answer your questions and concerns. If you have a question about our products, or about lashing in general, call/text us at 7607073479 and we will gladly help you out.
You can also email us your questions email@example.com