LASH TILE WITH WITH MAGNETIC TWEEZER HOLDERRegular price $12.95 USD Save $0.00 USD
MADE OF ACRYLIC MATERIALS, LONG-LASTING, DURABLE, AND STABLE
WHAT IT IS
Our Lash Tile With Cover has 10 rows for 10 lash strips. The lid pops on and off and may also be used to lift your tile if needed. This beautiful, durable lash tile allows you to organize and display your lashes.
This lash tile is an excellent tool for any lash artist, and it may help you save time at work. It can create a visually appealing display that matches any style with its sleek and stylish look.
- There are 10 rows for 10 lash strips
- Made of acrylic material, light and easy to clean, that will last for a long time
- Perfect size, not bulky or too small
- Perfect organization, easy to use. Reduce clutter, save preparation time, and space
- Exquisite appearance fine workmanship
- Convenient and practical
- For the holder of the tweezers, it has magnets.
HOW TO CLEAN THE LASH TILE
- Soak the lash tile in warm water with a little soap for 5-10 minutes before wiping it down to remove any residue.
- Soak for 10 minutes in disinfectant and wipe with a clean cloth.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Which means we stand by our products 100%. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it or send you a new product.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, in the rare event that anything goes wrong, your item is missing or issues with your order, please contact us, and we'll make it right!
Free shipping for order 150$ and more. Free returns. All the time. Read more about our shipping & returns policies.
- Returns and exchanges of unopened, resellable products (Excluding adhesive) are accepted within fourteen (14) days of the date on the original purchase receipt.
- Returning Adhesive read here
We have a dedicated lash artist on-call 24/7 available to answer your questions and concerns. If you have a question about our products, or about lashing in general, call / text us at 7607073479 and we will gladly help you out.
You can also email us your questions firstname.lastname@example.org