How to do an eyelash extension patch test? Doing a lash extension glue patch test on new clients is very important.
Here are a couple of different ways you can do it:
1. Apply a small amount of eyelash extension glue to the outer corner of the eyes most distal lashes.
2. Apply a small amount of eyelash glue behind one of the clients ears. Skin is very sensitive there, so if a client were to have a reaction, it would be fairly obvious.
3. Apply 3-4 lashes on the outer corner of the client’s eyes, in order to evaluate if the patient is to experience a reaction, wait for 24HRS.
4. Wait for 24HRS and if no reaction proceeds with the application.
5. If the client refuses the patch test, have them sign a liability waiver, meaning, they accept the responsibility in case the have a reaction to the eyelash glue.
If they react to your regular eyelash glue you can try a sensitive lash glue to see if that works. I have a great clear glue that works wonderfully with clients who have sensitive eyes.
Do you find this blog post helpful? Have you learned something? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts. Don’t forget to share this blog to your lash friend.
Anyone needing lash support or lash tips and tricks? Thousandlashes Lash Artist Facebook Support Group will always be open for the kind of support that you will be needing on this lash journey.
For more tips like this one be sure to subscribe to our email list, we send very informative and helpful emails every week, please click here.
If you want to learn and create a beautiful set of wispy lashes. We have a FREE Training Ebook just for you, please click here.
*Grab your FREE Training Ebook on wispy lashes now! ( limited time only )
If you are experiencing retention issues, check out and try our best seller lash adhesives! Please click here.
RELATED POSTS THAT YOU MIGHT FIND HELPFUL TO UPSCALE YOUR LASH BUSINESS:
Tips On How To Make More Money As A Lash Artist: This blog post will give you many tips on how to scale your lash business as a lash artist.
How To Make Pro Made Fans?: Detailed video on how to make a perfect pro made fans.
6 Lash Artist Tips You Need: Learn the list of the things that would be beneficial for you and might help you with your lash journey, including eyelash extension glue.