LASH TAPE FOR EYELASH EXTENSIONRegular price Sale price $5.95 USD Save $0.00 USD
HYPOALLERGENIC & LATEX-FREE MEDICAL FOAM TAPE THAT CAN USE FOR LASH PADS
WHAT IT IS
Our LASH TAPE for eyelash extension is great for multi-purpose use during the lash extension procedure. You can use it under the eye instead of gel patches and on the top of the eyelid to lift the lid and natural lashes. It is perfectly thick, gives natural lashes a lift when needed, and is safe for skin and lashes.
- Dimensions: 1" X 5.5 Yard per roll
- Hypoallergenic and comfortable, ideal for clients with sensitivities
- Effective alternative to gel pads for eye safety
- Perfect for securing small lower lashes during extensions
- Customizable shape to fit clients' lower lash line
- Maintains shape and position when wet
- Made from high-quality, breathable materials
- Foam tape designed to minimize pain and skin irritation
- Durable with optimal thickness for lash work
- Soft texture, providing cushioning against tweezers
- Suitable for clients allergic to collagen and gel patches
For more information on how to apply lash tapes, please click here.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Which means we stand by our products 100%. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it or send you a new product.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, in the rare event that anything goes wrong, your item is missing or issues with your order, please contact us, and we'll make it right!
Free shipping for order 150$ and more. Free returns. All the time. Read more about our shipping & returns policies.
- Returns and exchanges of unopened, resellable products (Excluding adhesive) are accepted within fourteen (14) days of the date on the original purchase receipt.
- Returning Adhesive read here
We have a dedicated lash artist on-call 24/7 available to answer your questions and concerns. If you have a question about our products, or about lashing in general, call / text us at 7607073479 and we will gladly help you out.
You can also email us your questions email@example.com