HUMIDITY ADHESIVE DUORegular price $59.00 Save $0.00
THIS DUO IS PERFECT FOR LASH ARTISTS THAT LIVE IN CLIMATES THAT ARE CONSTANTLY CHANGING
WHAT IT IS
Do you feel like you have to change your lash adhesive every time the weather changes? Don't worry, we've got you covered! Thousandlashes Humidity Lash Adhesive Duo is perfect for you!
This kit comes equipped with Elite High Humidity Adhesive and Optite Low Humidity Adhesive, which means you'll be ready for anything!
- With both high humidity and low humidity conditions, you never know what to expect. Have this duo in your kit to be prepared for anything!
- This humidity adhesive duo will keep your work up, even in the toughest conditions.
- Optite low humidity adhesive works in humidity 20 – 35% and temperature 68 – 74 F. Retention is 7 – 8 weeks.
- Elite high humidity adhesive works in humidity 40 – 70% and temperature 65 – 72 F. Retention is 6 – 7 weeks.
- The elite adhesive is for beginner artists with a slower dry time of 2- 3 seconds. Meanwhile, the optite adhesive is for more advanced artists with a dry time of 0.5 seconds.
- The optite adhesive has a flexible structure and is excellent for sensitive clients.
Thousandlashes Optite Low Humidity Adhesive is specially formulated for easy application and provides a super strong hold for the long retention of eyelash extensions. It is one of our best adhesives for low humidity. A great choice if you need a fast-drying adhesive.
This adhesive has been specifically formulated to work in low humidity environments, an absolute pro in low humidities.
Thousandlashes Elite High Humidity Adhesive has a flexible component to increase the bond strength, very smooth and easy to use. Elite is one of our best adhesives for high humidity. A great choice if you need a slower drying lash adhesive.
This adhesive has an amazing retention period (bonding) of 6-7 weeks!
HOW TO STORE OUR LASH ADHESIVE
- Incorrect work with fast-drying adhesive can cause lash poor retention
- Thousandlashes Lash Adhesives are good for 8 months unopened
- It is best to store your lash adhesive in the fridge while unopened
- Once opened, Thousandlashes Lash Adhesives are good for 1 month stored at room temp in an airtight container
- High temperature OR/AND high humidity causes adhesive to polymerize even faster, which can cause retention issues
Thousandlashes guarantees adhesive quality for 3 months from the date of purchase or 1 month after the adhesive is open.